This service is for clients who have invested directly with Premier Miton and not through a platform.
This service is for investors in the Premier Portfolio Management Service, and their advisers, who have an account number starting with 5 or 6 letters e.g. SMITHZ000ISA1.
If you do not know your account number, please contact us on 0333 456 1122.
To ensure the ongoing protection of your account and personal information, your account will be locked after 90 days of inactivity.
You should have received a letter from us detailing your new log-in details. As an added layer of security, you will also need an enrolment code to register for the new service which has been emailed to you separately.
If you have not received your enrolment code, call us on 0333 456 1122
Please note : Microsoft Edge is not currently an accepted browser for the online valuation service. However the following browsers are supported: Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Firefox and Apple Safari.
This guide takes you through some of the key functionality of the Premier Portfolio Management Service online valuation service. For any other queries, contact our investor services team on 0333 456 1122.
If you are a client interested in registering for this service, complete and submit the registration form. An email will be sent to you within 3 working days.
Once you have registered, you may wish to make use of our e-delivery option where valuations are provided electronically.
When you invest, your money is at risk because the value of investments, and any income from them, can go down as well as up and you could get back less than you invested. The past performance of an investment is not a guide to how it will perform in the future. Because there are many different types of investment risk and investors have different attitudes to risk, we are not able to categorise our investments as having a specific level of risk. We would therefore strongly recommend that if you do not have professional experience in matters relating to investments, you should speak with a financial adviser before making an investment decision.
Premier Miton Investors is not authorised to provide investment advice or tax advice. Before making an investment decision, it is also important that you read the key documentation for that investment which is available in the literature section of the website, by contacting a financial adviser or by getting in touch with us directly. See ‘Contact us’ for more information or if you are unsure. You can find more details about the specific risks and literature that are relevant to each type of investment on the individual fund, portfolio or investment trust website pages.
This page contains important information explaining certain legal and regulatory information in relation to the use of the Premier Funds Online Valuation Service operated by Premier Miton (as defined below). By accessing the Premier Funds Online Valuation Service you agree to be legally bound by the additional terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions are additional to the terms and conditions which apply generally to use of the Premier Miton Website.
1. Where necessary, we may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, including to respond to changes in general law or regulatory requirements or to reflect new industry guidance and codes of practice which raise standards of consumer protection. Where this is the case, we will do so by replacing these terms and conditions with an amended version here. We therefore recommend that you check periodically to ensure that you are aware of the latest terms and conditions.
2. In order to access the Premier Funds Online Valuation Service you will need to request and establish a personalised password. On establishment of your password, Premier Miton will grant you:
2.1. access to the Premier Funds Online Valuation Service, for the purposes of viewing, downloading and printing reports; and
2.2. information in relation to your investments.
3. You agree that you will only access the Premier Funds Online Valuation Service for the purpose of viewing, downloading and printing reports and information in relation to your investments.
Premier Miton may suspend or revoke this access at any time without giving a reason. Your account will be locked after 180 days of inactivity.
4. You acknowledge that you may need to provide us with non-public personal information and other financial information about yourself in order to obtain your password. You further acknowledge that you are fully responsible for the use and protection of your password, user identification code and other security information, and that Premier Miton does not accept liability for any financial loss resulting from unauthorised access or use of the Premier Funds Online Valuation Service, including, without limitation, any claim related to the unauthorised access, use or theft of your personal information through the use of your password. You acknowledge that we may block access to your account if we have reasonable grounds to believe that it has been compromised, or if Malware (malicious software such as Trojans, spyware and viruses) is detected on your computer.
5. Whilst Premier Miton takes reasonable steps to ensure that the reports and information in relation to your investments are correct at the time of posting, they are provided “as is” and “as available” without express or implied warranties as to fitness for a particular purpose. The reports and information in relation to your investments are provided on a “real time” basis in that, under normal operating conditions, they will be updated throughout the working day and the most recent time of updating will appear on your personal investor page. The Premier Funds Online Valuation Service may be unavailable from time to time to allow for system maintenance, backup, upgrades and software installation.
6. You agree to immediately notify Premier Miton by email to email@example.com or telephone to 0333 456 6363 if you become aware of any of the following:
6.1. loss or theft of your password or other security information;
6.2. unauthorised use or suspected attempted use of your password;
6.3. any unauthorised use of the Premier Funds Online Valuation Service; and
6.4. any other information which you believe compromises the security of your personal information available through the Premier Funds Online Valuation Service.
7. Premier Miton will never ask for your online password or other personal information by email, website link or pop-up windows. Any unsolicited request for Premier Miton account information you receive through emails, websites or pop-up windows should be considered fraudulent and referred to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to 0333 456 6363.
8. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access and use the Premier Funds Online Valuation Service and for configuring your computer in order to use such service. You are responsible for installing and regularly updating security software including a firewall, anti-spyware and anti-virus application and for keeping your computer operating system and web browser current. Premier Miton does not accept responsibility for any loss caused by any virus, Trojan Horse, worm or other malicious or harmful code that may be transmitted to or installed on your computer through use of the Premier Funds Online Valuation Service.
9. You agree that you will not:
9.1 misuse the Premier Funds Online Valuation Service by knowingly introducing any virus, Trojan Horse, worm or other malicious or harmful code; and/or
9.2 attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Premier Funds Online Valuation Service (or any part of it), or any server on which the Premier Funds Online Valuation Service is hosted, or any server, computer or database connected to the Premier Funds Online Valuation Service; and/or
9.3 attempt to impair the operation of the Premier Funds Online Valuation Service, whether via a denial-of-service attack, a distributed denial-of-service attack or otherwise.
10. If you have any concerns or complaints relating to your use of, or the material which appears on, the Premier Funds Online Valuation Service, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. References in this document to the term “Premier Miton” shall be deemed to include both Premier Fund Managers Limited and Premier Portfolio Managers Limited.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or matter arising under or in relation to these Terms.