Equity income has been out of favour with investors for a number of years, but is it now due a renaissance? And if so, can the income from equities keep up with, or beat, rising inflation.
Three experts from Premier Miton Investors discuss:
- Gervais Williams, Fund Manger – Premier Miton UK Multi-Cap Income Fund
- Will James, Fund Manager – Premier Miton European Equity Income Fund
- Jim Wright, Fund Manager – Premier Miton Global Infrastructure Income Fund
- The main headwinds and tailwinds facing equity income investors for 2022
- Why income could become an increasingly important part of total return
- How equity income investors can keep pace with or beat inflation